There are many ways to transform your bath into a luxurious, therapeutic escape, and aromatherapy tops that list. At MVP Walk-Ins, we’re revolutionizing the concept of an aromatherapy bath with our therapeutic walk-in tubs and safety showers, setting the gold standard in the industry. You can seamlessly integrate the calming and healing aromatherapy benefits into your daily routine, turning a simple soak or rinse into a journey of wellness and tranquility.
What is Aromatherapy?
Aromatherapy is a holistic healing treatment that uses natural plant extracts, known as essential oils, to promote physical and emotional health. The practice taps into the aromatic compounds of these oils, releasing captivating aromatherapy scents that work on multiple levels. Whether through an aromatherapy shower or bath, the essential oil aromatherapy works its magic through inhalation or skin absorption, ushering a range of therapeutic effects.
Bathtub aromatherapy, or hot tub aromatherapy, comes with a multitude of benefits. The magic of essential oil aromatherapy lies in its ability to stimulate the senses, transforming your bath into a spa that can rejuvenate and improve wellness. Among the many aromatherapy benefits include improved mood, reduced stress and anxiety, better sleep, pain alleviation, and enhanced overall well-being.
Immerse yourself in an aromatherapy bath and experience the emotional uplift and relaxation that washes over you. No wonder many of our clients are hailing the benefits of aromatherapy, making it a non-negotiable part of their bathing routine! Learn more about MVP and our bathtub aromatherapy options.
Aromatherapy Scents: Types of Essential Oils For Bath
To fully enjoy the aromatherapy benefits, let’s delve into some essential oils and their therapeutic properties. Some types of essential oils include:
- Lavender: Known for its calming properties, this is a top choice for an evening aromatherapy bath.
- Lemon oil: Its citrusy freshness is invigorating, making it ideal for a morning aromatherapy shower.
- Eucalyptus: Breathing in its distinctive aroma during a hot tub aromatherapy session can relieve respiratory problems.
- Ginger: This warming oil can soothe muscle aches and pains.
- Ylang Ylang: This floral scent acts as a mood booster and can enhance a romantic bath.
- Rose: Its seductive scent is known for invoking feelings of love and happiness.
- Chamomile: With its soothing properties, it’s perfect for a relaxing aromatherapy bath before bed.
- Frankincense: This ancient oil can calm the mind and foster a meditative state.
- Other Citrus Oils, Such as Grapefruit and Bergamot: These invigorate and refresh, making them perfect for a morning aromatherapy shower.
Aromatherapy In The Shower
An aromatherapy shower with our MVP safety shower offers a uniquely invigorating experience. Place a few drops of your chosen essential oil on the shower floor, and the rising steam will envelop you in a soothing cloud of aromatherapy scents, transforming a simple shower into a spa-like treatment.
Aromatherapy In Your Walk In Tub
Our therapeutic walk-in tubs include aromatherapy features. These features can benefit your overall wellness by:
- Fighting fungi and fungus
- Easing discomfort of labor
- Alleviating side effects of chemotherapy
- Treating headaches and migraines
- Soothing sore joints
- Reducing stress agitation and anxiety
- Improving sleep quality
- Managing pain
Enhance your bathtub aromatherapy experience by integrating essential oil aromatherapy into your walk-in tub. The warmth of the water helps diffuse the essential oils, saturating the air with healing aromatherapy scents. It’s a feast for your senses, enhancing the overall benefits of aromatherapy. So whether you are contemplating a walk-in shower vs walk-in tub, you can experience aromatherapy benefits every day!
Tips In Adding Essential Oils To Your Bath
Safety should always be the priority in any aromatherapy bath. Here are some dos and don’ts:
- Dilute Essential Oils: Never add pure essential oils directly to your bath water. Always dilute them in a carrier oil, like jojoba or almond oil, before adding them to your tub.
- Choose Quality Oils: Ensure you’re using high-quality, pure essential oils to reap the full aromatherapy benefits.
- Overdo It: Essential oils are potent. Using too much could cause skin irritation. As a rule of thumb, 6-8 drops are enough for a full tub.
- Use Irritating Oils: Some oils, like cinnamon, can cause skin irritation. Do a patch test before adding any new oil to your bath.
At MVP Walk-Ins, we believe in the magic of an aromatherapy bath. We’re committed to helping you discover the profound aromatherapy benefits through our innovative walk-in tubs and showers. With the right essential oil aromatherapy, you can transform your everyday bath into a luxurious spa experience right in your home. Contact us to learn more about how you can achieve the benefits of an aromatherapy bath experience, in the comfort of your home!